Parts Counter SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A local company is looking for a parts specialist familiar with the Agricultural and Construction industry. This individual will provide a variety of in-store customer service, promotion, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories. Training is provided, but candidates should have a strong desire to learn and strive for continual growth.
- Promote and sell products and services to meet customer needs
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verify receipt of shipments and assists with inventory and parts control. Follow up on shortages and work with manager to resolve issues
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports
- Computer literacy required
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Experience or familiarity with Agricultural or Construction equipment
- The ability to use basic Microsoft Office programs.
To apply for these roles, please submit your resume to Brian@careerpros.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer