Accounting/Payroll ClerkXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting department documents and information.
- Determines priority, format and other requirements by reviewing instructions or references.
- Verifies information by comparing information to original source; recalculating totals.
- Maintains accounts payable records by preparing folders and labels for new accounts; arranging materials according to established procedures; retrieves information; disposes of information following established schedules.
- Prepares audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information.
- Prepares financial and year-end reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by supplying payment information, answering correspondence and keeping vendor information confidential.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions and job titles and department/division transfers.
- Prepares repos by compiling summaries of earning, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and nontaxable wages.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal protective equipment.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years general office experience.
- Prior accounting experience preferred.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at an organizational level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.
- Proficient ten-key data entry.
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|