Service Parts PlannerHODGE, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Work with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance; negotiate with suppliers to resolve short-term performance problems
- Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner
- Support the transfer of production materials to the non-current Service Part environment
- Work proactively with Supply Management Specialist managing highly complex commodities and supply base
- Coordinate and execute inventory plans by optimizing system parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals
- Drive continuous improvement with the supply base by using the Achieving Excellence applications and processes and PDC on-time delivery criteria
- Coordinate and implement special logistics needs with the supply base to assure material availability to customers
- Resolve and eliminate shipping and receiving problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers
- Occasional travel required
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma, GED or continuing education
- Intermediate computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Previous customer service experience
- College degree and/or continuing education
- SAP software experience/knowledge
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|