RIE Coatings applies coatings for protection and performance to a variety of surfaces and substrates including carbon steel, stainless steel, zinc plating, aluminum, composites, plastics, rubber, copper, brass, and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
As we continue to expand operations at our Eden Valley, MN and Dubuque, IA locations, we are looking for motivated folks who want to work hard, take pride in a job well done, and who want to be part of the success of the company. Safety and quality are priorities along with a respectful and professional environment. Our Machine Operators are held to these standards and it's expected they hold each other accountable as well.
Why work for us?
At RIE Coatings, we value hard work, a job well done, and most of all, our employees. We offer competitive base pay, shift differentials, health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, and more! Our employees work hard for us so we want to ensure a work environment they can be proud of.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, go to: http://www.riecoatings.com/.
Position: Entry Level Quality & Safety Associate
Position Summary: The Quality and Safety Associate is responsible for ensuring our facility and employees remain compliant with our quality and safety requirements by conducting audits, inspections, trainings, etc.
A few responsibilities of this position include:
- Final inspection of completed jobs
- Completing required daily, weekly, monthly audits for both quality and safety departments
- Timely documentation of results from audits, inspections, testings, etc.
- Ensuring employees are following the required policies and procedures related to quality and safety. Working with the Plant Supervisor to hold employees accountable when non-compliant.
- Championing the safety committee; leading meetings, ensuring participation, documenting meeting info, follow-up with action items, etc.
- Additional duties as outlined in the job description
You must possess the following requirements to be considered for this position:
- 1 year of experience within an ISO certified manufacturing or production environment. You will be asked to provide the names of the ISO certified companies and describe what it means to be ISO certified.
- Experience conducting quality audits and final inspections for work performed by others. You will be asked to provide a detailed account of the inspection or audit process. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in a quality control/quality assurance position.
- Ability to work a 10:00 am to 6:00 pm shift with the flexibility to occasionally come in early, stay late, work overtime, and occasionally work a Saturday or Sunday.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Ability to withstand extreme temperatures, lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis, stand on your feet for long periods of time, full range of motion (bending, twisting, reaching, grabbing, etc).
- Pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen if offered employment.
- Hold yourself and others accountable to our processes and expectations.
- Have a team first attitude; willingness to get down and dirty to figure things out or jump in and help operate a machine if need be.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Be reliable, punctual,and willing to work hard.
Schedule: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Pay: dependent on experience
Benefits: quarterly bonus, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, vacation time, sick time.
To learn more about RIE Coatings, LLC, visit us at www.riecoatings.com.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||5301 Chavenelle Rd|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|