Automotive Body RepairerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Auto Body Technician
A reputable Auto body and collision shop is looking to add a talented Auto Body Technician to their team. This is a full time direct hire, where the ideal fit would go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll.
Wage: $50,000+ / year (Wage is dependent on skill set and professional work experience.)
- Performs work specified on estimates with efficiency, accuracy, and in accordance to insurance, customer, and dealership standards
- Working knowledge of Body Shop equipment and tools (Frame Machines, welders, ect):
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, with a positive attitude
- Communicates directly with the estimators for supplements, parts needs, and other information needed to provide an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Execute repairs under manufacturer warranty's to appropriate specifications
- 5-7+ years of collision repair experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Snap Shot of Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Access to state of the art equipment
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Employer represented is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|