Inventory Management InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Inventory Management Intern will begin in June and end in August 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
The Inventory Management Intern will assist with the purchasing, flowing and management of inventory levels to satisfy demand and meet financial objectives associated with fulfillment, turnover and profitability. In addition you will be responsible for:
• Analyzing trends in the business to identify potential risk
• Assist in monitoring key performance indicators
• Developing a buy plan to satisfy demand
• Communicate with cross functional partners to minimize fulfillment and inventory risk
• Maintaining accurate data in the systems and provide reporting as needed
• Work cross functionally on collaborative intern project
What it Takes
This position requires initiative and the ability to be self-sufficient. Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Business, Logistics, Finance, or related field.
In addition, internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Be able to handle multiple tasks/responsibilities and meet deadlines
• Have keen attention to detail
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong excel skills
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|