Part-time, 1st & 2nd Shift-General ProductionBodine Electric Company, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Bodine Electric Company is the industry choice for small gearmotors, motors, and controls. Established in 1905, and still family-owned, Bodine Electric Company continues to set the standards for quality manufacturing and engineering excellence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
Bodine Electric's commitment to quality begins with our highly trained engineering professionals at two main company facilities. Our corporate headquarters in Northfield, Illinois, is home to our design engineering teams, research and development labs, and our sales support, and marketing teams.
Peosta, Iowa is the home of our component manufacturing and final assembly operations. Bodine Electric utilizes the industry's latest CNC machining, winding, and assembly equipment. Final assembly operations are supported by several manufacturing engineers, as well as a Lean Manufacturing team --all with 10+ years experience in fractional horsepower (less than 1HP) gearmotor and motor manufacturing.
Who are we?
Bodine Electric Company is the leader in design and manufacturing of fractional horsepower gear motors. For over 116 years, Bodine has been delivering high performance solutions and high quality to the most demanding applications. We are a local, family owned company located in Peosta, IA. Bodine’s vision is to be the essential choice that drives their customer’s success. We offer thousands of standard and custom designed AC, Brushless DC and Permanent Magnet DC drive solutions. Some of our engineered solutions products include pizza conveyor oven, medical/lab equipment, case sealer/packaging and automated guided vehicles.
- Loading and unloading machinery to meet high-quality standards.
- Observes machine processing for proper functioning and production of parts or products.
- Performs routine assembly operations of fractional horsepower electric motors and subassemblies.
- The ability to use various hand tools, power tools, and other manufacturing equipment.
- The ability to understand blueprints.
- The ability to read measuring devices (both digital and dial).
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Possesses good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small parts.
- Strong math skills are a plus.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Dependable and punctuality
- Desire to learn skills on the job in a fast-paced environment
- Openings on all shifts
- Flexible work hours
- Work 20-29 hours a week
- Team family environment
- Climate controlled facility
Please visit www.bodine-electric.com/careers for more information or call 563-690-5924!
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Fine Motor Skills
Packaging And Labeling
Power Tool Operation
|Years of Experience||--|