Senior Relationship ManagerPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Relationship Manager is a professional level position that requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This role is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with retirement plan clients and key intermediaries, ensuring client satisfaction through periodic client meetings and discussions covering service levels, plan utilization, client retention, product sales, plan profitability, and fund investment performance. This position also works closely with sales, recordkeeping and operations staff, and provides guidance to more junior staff within the team. The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communications skills, along with a solid knowledge of the retirement industry and competitive environment.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in retirement service, financial service or similar industry
- Previous client consultant, account management, or relationship management experience
- Proven excellence in building and maintaining relationships
- Proven experience with executive level presentations
- Proven excellent customer service, negotiation and progressive probing skills
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Ability to understand and apply complex compliance concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of Pension Industry (primarily Defined Contribution; Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified knowledge a plus)
- Ability to identify and facilitate issue resolution
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills
- Proven ability to understand and apply new concepts and products
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to react to change in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Strong Leadership skills
- QKA, NIPA, or relevant industry credentials preferred
- Up to 30% Travel required
- FINRA Series 6 and 63, and State Life Insurance required within 120 days of employment.