Account ExecutiveKunkel & Associates, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Kunkel & Associates is a commercial insurance brokerage and consulting firm committed to providing quality service through unparalleled professionalism and personalized attention for over 15 years.
Our team provides consultative solutions for your transportation, property and casualty, and employee benefits needs. Our organization continues to grow and develop by bringing innovative advantages to our clients; including: comprehensive nursing services, resource consulting, safety and loss control management, and claims management.
Work with us, not for us.
At Kunkel & Associates, we continue to search for talented individuals to join our team. If you are seeking a position that is rewarding, challenging, provides growth opportunities, and is fun, consider a career with us. Even if you don’t see the position you’re looking for, please still apply. We’re always interested in talking to great people.
K&A Locations: Dubuque, Iowa (Headquarters); Madison, Wisconsin and Kansas City, Kansas
Kunkel & Associates is a commercial insurance brokerage and consulting firm that specializes in assisting organizations manage their Property & Casualty, Employee Benefits, Medical Management, and Transportation programs. We take pride in exceeding customer expectations within a unique working environment and uphold a culture that embraces passion, perseverance, and enthusiasm.
Monday through Friday
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, detailed information on the property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to include providing high quality service/prompt responses
- Develop relationships with underwriters to negotiate premiums, terms and conditions on behalf of client
- Ensure timely premium collection from clients
- Round out accounts by selling additional coverages that the clients need
- Upon direction of the Manager, provide assistance to newly hired Associate Account Executives
- Out of town and overnight travel may be required at times
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS or applicable job experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales or related field
- Required a valid driver’s license
- Must have strong Outlook, Word, and Excel Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent service orientation skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|