Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing has an immediate opening for multiple laborers in a Nursery setting located in the Peosta area. This is a FULL TIME, SEASONAL role on 1st shift, Monday-Friday, normally having temporary lay-offs for 2-3 months each year during the winter season.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Plant, spray, weed, fertilize, and water, shrubs and trees, using hand tools and gardening tools.
- Operate tractors and other machinery and equipment to fertilize, cultivate, harvest, and spray fields.
- Pruning of trees.
- Dig, cut, and transplant trees and shrubs.
- Load/Unload trees and plants for delivery.
If interested in this position contact Sedona Staffing TODAY!
- Must be physically able to perform repetitive stooping/bending/kneeling
- Must be physically capable of prolonged standing and walking, candidates will be walking 90% of the day
- Prior Pruning experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
Call 563.556.3040 or email; Kelly@careerpros.com for more information.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Building and Grounds
|Years of Experience||--|