Maintenance and Repair WorkerSedona Staffing Services, Platteville, WI
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, refrigeration,welding, steam and water piping, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production equipment
- Complies with OSHA safety rules
- Maintains facility building and outside property
- Responsible for snow removal, lawn care, and grounds maintenance
- Maintains good housekeeping throughout the facility
- Ensure sanitation, safety, Good Manufacturing Practices and quality policies and procedures are followed
- Assist in any other areas of the manufacturing plant when necessary
- Prefer a two year vocation technical degree in maintenance but will look at High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Good reasoning ability to deal with problems involving variables in standard situations
- Must be able to read, interpret and understand written and oral directions
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies
- Must demonstrate basic math skills to calculate production yields, and understand weights and measures
- Must be able to verbally communicate, understand, and write in the English language
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
- Required to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Required to use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms on a repetitive basis
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, push/pull exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds frequently and/or 20 pounds constantly to move objects
- Require visual acuity to review written documentations
- Ability to hear and understand speech; there is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to her heard about the ambient noise level
- Ability to safely work in a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, and exposure to heat/cold temperature changes
Please Contact Brandi at Sedona Staffing Services at 608-348-3600 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Temp To Hire
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|