Customer Experience Representatives (NEW POSITIONS, Dubuque)Humach, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
WE'RE OFFERING A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES FOR CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS...AND GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES!
Humach was created to radically transform, simplify and improve the way businesses interact with their customers by fusing the best of human expertise and technology. We’re the experts in sales, market research, customer service, and technical support, and our business revolutionizes the way organizations engage, acquire and support their customers.
As a result of the strong partnerships we’ve built with our clients and employees—and our obsessive passion for serving customers, Humach continues to grow and shape its future! We bring together the best of humans and machines to deliver enhanced customer experiences. Most importantly, we recognize that our expert employees are front and center to lend their genuine human touch, providing quality in all that we do.
Our company offers a range of career opportunities in a variety of areas including sales, management, information technology, operations, client services, human resources, accounting, programming, and training. Humach has a great work environment along with competitive wages and benefits including insurance, flexible spending, 401(k), paid time off and much more!
Humans plus machines. That’s Humach.
Humach is excited to announce new full-time positions and new compensation in Dubuque, earning $11.50- $13.50/hour PLUS BONUS!
Humach is looking for friendly Customer Experience Representatives to provide exceptional customer service and sales support for a nationally recognized identity theft protection program. Individuals will answer phone calls from customers and provide information, answer questions, and make sure our customers continue to benefit from our client’s products and services.
At Humach, there are no observers; everyone gives 100%. You will play a crucial role in the growth and success of our company, our clients’ company, and of your own career.
A dependable, ambitious and positive person who is a natural at answering questions with clarity and providing detailed information to customers. You like working on computers. You love talking to people. You’re a strong team player.
Skills & Requirements:
- Customer Service. You’re experienced and a natural at interacting with customers.
- Strong communicator. You’re comfortable taking customer calls, providing information, and answering questions.
- Tech Savvy. You know how to use a computer to get your work done.
- Goal Oriented. You get excited about performance goals and regularly meet or exceed them.
- Sales. You're confident in your ability to handle sales conversations given the proper training.
- Reliable. You’re punctual and have a consistent work history.
- Organized. You keep good records and know where to find everything.
We believe that where you work matters, and we’ve spent 29 years finding ways to help our employees laugh more, play more, give more and succeed more.
- Games. Get your game on with us. We’ve done bingo, Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader, 5 Second Rule, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and Office Olympics.
- Contests. Like to win? We compete in everything from sales goals, hula hooping, Halloween costumes, and cutest pet to ugliest Christmas sweaters.
- Events. Let the good times roll with company parties and scavenger hunts.
- Flex Time. Choose from a variety of full-time or part-time schedules.
- Referral Program. We pay cash for referring us great people. That’s a double win: money for you and great coworkers!
- Great food. Pancakes for breakfast, grilled cheese for lunch, cupcakes, and more. Because everything is better when it’s done with good food.
- Generosity. Whether it’s doing blood drives or Angel trees, our staff is making a difference through our 30+ volunteer programs each year. We love giving back so much that we created the Random Acts of Humach Foundation.
- Recognition. We reward passionate and productive team players with awards, cash bonuses, and time off.
- Wages starting at $11.50 - $13.50/hour PLUS BONUS
- Competitive benefit package for full-time including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, flexible spending, paid time off, and much more!
This is your chance to build your career with an international business process and technology outsourcer, and develop your skills as part of a fun and collaborative organization. We need ambitious and passionate team members to continue helping companies to deliver an effortless customer sales and service experience. Background check required. Get the experience you've always wanted – join Humach.
Apply now - https://humach.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mp2y?cjb_hash=O_uAXS77&apply_now=true
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|