On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A manufacturer in the Dubuque area is looking to add an Engineering Designer/Drafter to their growing team!
Lays out complete products and prepares assembly and detail drawings, following the general instructions and directions of a project engineer. Makes various calculations such as strength of materials, weights, simple forces, and stresses, frequently using charts and tables. Prepares bills of material and specifications. The incumbent reports to the engineering manager.
- Prepares layouts, assembly, and detail drawings for new or improved products, special machinery design, test equipment, tools, fixtures, and gauge design.
- Prepares initial drawings on designated test apparatus and monitors results.
- Analyzes various design requirements and recommends possible solutions or alternate constructions. Also prepares and evaluates tolerance stack-ups.
- Assist with conducting durability testing and results reporting of such tests.
- Provides information when required for cost estimating, such as blank layouts and processing sketches.
- Makes orthographic or isometric illustrations required for sales aids.
2 year Engineering/Technical degree
Ability to move from design concept to finished design, including layouts and tolerance valuations and detail drawings.
Knowledge of personal computers and software, including WORD and EXCEL, as well as AUTOCAD and Mechanical Desktop.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume to Madi at Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com or contact our office at 563-583-1600.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|