Who is Eagle Point?
Eagle Point was founded in 1983 with its focus on helping AEC firms improve productivity. More than 30 years later, our passion remains the same. Eagle Point offers award-winning software that drives productivity in technology users, helping organizations realize the full value of their Autodesk software and other business applications. With over 40,000 global users, our flagship solution, the Pinnacle Series, has become the leader in Autodesk implementation, training and support.
We are not just Autodesk trainers or book authors. We are made up of engineers and architects with over 100 years of combined experience helping others take full advantage of their Autodesk software.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about helping others become the best they can be, join our team today.
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid vacation, personal/sick time and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series has become an essential support tool in our rapid business expansion programme. When people need answers, they can get them fast.”— Veronica Ruby, Lead BIM Consultant, Waldeck Consulting – United Kingdom
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Eagle Point Software is looking for a high-energy and passionate Senior Technical Evangelist. The ideal candidate will be very familiar with the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) market, Autodesk products and the Pinnacle Series.
Job Location: Dubuque, IA or Remote (preferably Chicago, Des Moines, Minneapolis, St. Louis or Madison area.)
Role & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility for the Senior Technical Evangelist will be to promote and build support for the Pinnacle Series throughout the AEC market. This will be done by:
- Conducting sales/product demonstrations to existing and potential customers
- Giving presentations at conferences and trade-shows
- Conducting interviews with potential customers
- Creating sales proposals
- Supporting both direct and in-direct sales teams
- Providing internal education of software and technology updates
- Providing clear and concise feedback to Product Development of feature requests/needs
- Creating product marketing content for websites, blogs, brochures, etc
- Drive the industry marketing presence on social media
- Help drive and communicate the product vision and roadmap internally and externally
- Review and evaluate the competition
- Research and communicate new technology trends and products
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering or relevant experience in those fields
- 5+ years’ experience in the AEC industry
- Strong passion and interest in helping the AEC industry
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk products
- Experience with presenting to groups of people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Travel required (domestic & international) up-to 50%
- Experience as a BIM or CAD Manager
- Ability to relate to customer issues and capable of applying solutions to meet the needs of customer specific requirements
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|