Who is Eagle Point?
Recently named to Silicone Review’s “Top 30 Most Trustworthy Companies of 2017,” Eagle Point Software has distinguished itself from its peers by proving itself more valuable in terms of reliability, loyal customer base, innovation and market position.
Eagle Point has been helping AEC firms improve their productivity since 1983. Our focus is providing an award-winning solution called the Pinnacle Series which has become the leader in Autodesk continuous learning, knowledge capture/sharing and productivity.
Our team is made up of engineers and architects with over 100 years of combined experience in helping others take full advantage of their Autodesk software. We are a passionate team that loves to work hard, help people reach their goals, and have a little fun along the way. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid vacation, personal/sick time and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Awards and Customer Quotes
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series has become an essential support tool in our rapid business expansion programme. When people need answers, they can get them fast.”— Veronica Ruby, Lead BIM Consultant, Waldeck Consulting – United Kingdom
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Eagle Point Software is looking for a high-energy and passionate Senior Technical Evangelist. The ideal candidate will be very familiar with the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) market, Autodesk products and the Pinnacle Series.
Job Location: Dubuque, IA or Remote (preferably Chicago, Des Moines, Minneapolis, St. Louis or Madison area.)
Role & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility for the Senior Technical Evangelist will be to promote and build support for the Pinnacle Series throughout the AEC market. This will be done by:
- Conducting sales/product demonstrations to existing and potential customers
- Giving presentations at conferences and trade-shows
- Conducting interviews with potential customers
- Creating sales proposals
- Supporting both direct and in-direct sales teams
- Providing internal education of software and technology updates
- Providing clear and concise feedback to Product Development of feature requests/needs
- Creating product marketing content for websites, blogs, brochures, etc
- Drive the industry marketing presence on social media
- Help drive and communicate the product vision and roadmap internally and externally
- Review and evaluate the competition
- Research and communicate new technology trends and products
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering or relevant experience in those fields
- 5+ years’ experience in the AEC industry
- Strong passion and interest in helping the AEC industry
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk products
- Experience with presenting to groups of people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Travel required (domestic & international) up-to 50%
- Experience as a BIM or CAD Manager
- Ability to relate to customer issues and capable of applying solutions to meet the needs of customer specific requirements
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|