In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Under the supervision of the Site Lead, the Production Associate is involved in all aspects of the production location's efforts in producing, processing, and shipping of seed products. The Production Associate will at time work independently. At other times he/she will work as part of a work group. The Production Associate's work involves both field and plant activities. Some limited travel may be required to fields in the production area.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Conduct field inspections making timely observations and notes
- Operate in all facets of seed receiving, processing, bagging, and shipping
- Maintain a safe work space, clean and free of hazards
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and follow work order instructions
- Ability to operate a variety of plant equipment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well both independently and in groups
- Willingness to work extended hours as the job requires
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Have (or can obtain) a valid state pesticide applicators license
- Hold (or can obtain) a valid driver's license
- High school graduate or equivalent work experience
- Five years of experience in similar work preferred
For consideration email Brandi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sedona Staffing at 608-348-6300
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-6300|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Cuba City, WI
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|