Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- Basic math skills <adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing>
- Ability to read a ruler
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to pass background check, which may include drug screen
Essential Functions :
- Operate CNC Machines
- Read micrometers and calipers
- Inspect parts to ensure proper machining
- Help maintain a safe working environment
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Brandi Herring|
|Apply by Phone:||608-368-6300|
|Apply in Person:||530 South Water Street|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|