In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
A local company is looking for a parts specialist familiar with the Agricultural and Construction industry. This individual will provide a variety of in-store customer service, promotion, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories. Training is provided, but candidates should have a strong desire to learn and strive for continual growth.
- Promote and sell products and services to meet customer needs
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verify receipt of shipments and assists with inventory and parts control. Follow up on shortages and work with manager to resolve issues
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports
- Computer literacy required
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Experience or familiarity with Agricultural or Construction equipment
- The ability to use basic Microsoft Office programs.
To apply for these roles, please submit your resume to Brian@careerpros.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|