Admin Assistant-Part Time GalenaSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
ADMIN ASSISTANT - PART TIME
HOURS: 15-19 HOURS/WEEK
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Phone answering and greeting visitors
- Transcribing and sending reports, memos, forms, and other correspondence, distributing and filing of correspondence, and editing outgoing correspondence authored by others for correctness and grammar. May include authoring correspondence.
- Sending mail and UPS/ courier shipments. Sort and distribute incoming mail and courier or UPS shipments.
- Maintain supplier order acknowledgment system.
- Make travel arrangements, help to set up meetings, and provide support on visa and passport applications to company travelers.
- Maintain electronic mailing lists and send out mailings as required, maintain electronic rolodex lists of company contacts, installation lists of company equipment and electronic inquiry and quote spread sheets.
- Set up new project (job) files, both electronically and by hard copy, closing job files received from the engineering department, as well as maintaining electronic closed job lists, re-organizing and moving closed job files as needed.
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate.
High school diploma + 2 years business technical school or college. Strong English and communication skills are required; good organizational skills and attention to detail are a must. Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Accuracy under time pressure is a must.
Three+ years in business office environment.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|