Pathways Program - Summer 2017RSM US LLP, Dubuque, IA
RSM US LLP is the leading U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 6,700 people in 75 cities nationwide. RSM US LLP is a licensed CPA firm and serves clients around the world through RSM International, a global network of independent assurance, tax and consulting firms
The RSM Pathways Program is designed to give university accounting students an insight as to what RSM is all about, as well as allow us to get to know each other better. It’s a mix of a little business and a lot of fun!
Pathways Program participants have the opportunity to get a firsthand look at our firm through a variety of activities in which a mix of our employees will be involved. After participating in the Pathways Program, we hope that you will have a good idea of why RSM could be the right fit for you! As the fifth largest public accounting firm in the nation and the leading provider of public accounting services to companies on the move, RSM can offer you a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
What type of activities will be included in the Pathways Program?
- Introduction to RSM and the public accounting industry
- Open Q&A session with our Staff and Partners
- An On Site Client Experience
- Assurance and Tax job shadow
- Creative team building, social, and networking activities
- Job interviews at the end of the program that may lead to employment offers
What are the qualifications required of a Pathways participant?
- Accounting students who will meet all requirements to sit for the CPA exam preferred grad dates May 2018-May 2019
- Completed introductory accounting courses, preferred completion of
- intermediate accounting courses prior to an internship
- Actively planning to work toward CPA certification
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Team players who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a desire to be client service focused
- Possess good communication and computer skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|