Shipping and Receiving - 2nd ShiftSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING TRAINEE
DIRECT HIRE- 2ND SHIFT
Summary of role:
Local manufacturer looking to add to their shipping and receiving team!
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving, warehouse, and production areas to storage, staging or other designated areas by hand, hand truck, electric hoist or forklift.
- Sorts and places selected materials in racks, bins, containers, or on shelves in predetermined sequence, such as size, type, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and production and places orders on pallets, in racks, or containers.
- Packages materials together in a predetermined sequence using manual or automated banding equipment and manual or automated shrink wrapping equipment.
- Marks materials with identifying information using stencil, marking pen, bar codes or other marking device.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers, using hand tools.
- Records amount of items received or distributed.
- Uses computer, bar coding devices and scanning devices to enter records.
- May compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Uses forklift to load individual items, containers, bins, and racks onto trucks for shipment to customers according to order sheets, work orders or individual supervisory instruction.
- May maintain some inventory records.
Physical demands for this job require standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending and stooping. Strength rating for this job is M – Medium work – exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for light work.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|