In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Sales Account Executive – Dubuque, IA
A growing local Iowa company that was voted as one of Iowa’s Top Workplaces (winner in 2015 & 2016) is looking to add a Sales Account Executive to their team in the Dubuque area. In this role there will be selling of products to local businesses within an assigned geographic territory. Excellent Direct Hire opportunity to grow your income and build working relationships!
- New business development through prospecting.
- Consulting with businesses to understand needs; offer solutions.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- 1+ year of sales experience, B2B sales experience is a plus
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools -- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation Package includes:
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Car and cell phone allowance.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including 401K with company match.
- Initial and continuous training.
- President’s Club trips for top performers.
Interested in learning more or to A P P L Y T O D A Y? Submit a copy of your professional resume today to Amanda Saylor: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|