Luther Manor is accepting applications for a full-time Dietary Aide. Hours are primarily 6:00am - 2:30pm. Every other weekend and holiday is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Food Preparation and Production
- Prepare and serve food/beverages to residents, staff and guests in the highest degree of palatability, quality and presentation possible.
- Take food and beverage temperatures to assure proper safety measures and maintain proper food/beverage temperatures.
- Sets up meal trays, food carts, and dining areas.
- Prepares and serves meals and snacks that are appetizing in appearance and which are in accordance with established portion control procedures, proper consistency and offer substitute food/beverages.
- Interacts with residents, families, staff, and other visitors to the center in a pleasant, respectful, and courteous manner.
In addition to above, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, positive attitude in all situations, and an ability to communicate effectively with residents. Positive references from previous employers is required.
In return, you can expect great benefits like health & dental insurance, matching 401(k), PTO after 6 months, and many more!If interested, please stop by and complete an application or visit us on-line at www.luthermanor.com
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Food and Beverage
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|