Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Tool/Inventory Management - Manufacturing Environment
Seeking an on-site facilitator to handle and submit all purchase orders, control inventory, as well as monitor installation of company tooling.
- 1st shift hours, Monday thru Friday
- Rate of pay $16-20, depending upon experience.
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Previous inventory management or tool crib experience a plus.
- Must be able to bend, move, lift up to 50#.
- Able to work independently, strong attention to detail.
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft software required.
call Kathy today to learn more about this great opportunity at 319.465.3653 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||319-465-3653|
|Apply in Person:||Monticello, IA|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|