Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Full Time Cook Position
Position Summary :
A local health services company seeks to hire an experienced cook immediately. Dietary Aide experience helpful.
Hours: Full time, Mon.-Tue. 6:00a-2:30p, Wed.-Thur. 10:30a-7:00p, every other weekend 6:00a-2:30p
- Ability to read and follow standardized recipes
- Operate cooking equipment, kitchen utensils and dishwashing equipment
- Serve food according to the menu and portion control guidelines
- Cooperate in keeping kitchen clean and in order
- Carry out and follow all facility personnel policies - Conduct self as a professional, positive member of the health care team
Pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.
To be considered for these openings please call Billy at 563.556.3040 or email email@example.com.
This position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|