In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
A local candy maker is seeking a full time reliable individual to provide customer service to visitors of their retail shop. The position would include creating a welcoming environment to customers and cashiering duties.
This is a full time to hire opportunity!
Hours: The 8 hour shift could fall between 9:30a-9:00pm. Monday – Friday + occasional weekends.
Wage: $9.00/hr (starting wage)
Job Responsibilities include:
- Greet and create a welcoming environment for customers.
- Ability to obtain a knowledge of the candies and products that the store provides.
- Pack and arranges assortment of candies as requested by customers.
- Cashiering duties: cash handeling, taking orders from customers over the phone
- Assist with maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Ability to understand, follow and maintain food production safety policies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to stand for a full shift (8+ hours / day)
- Basic knowledge and experience of cash handling and operation of a cash register
- Ability to be self motivated and like of keeping busy throughout a work shift
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your interest or contact Kelly today!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|