Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
In this role, candidates will be responsible for assisting with the following:
- Strips and cleans stone
- Performs layout
- General laborer working with stone products
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be willing to work in extreme heat/cold conditions
- Must have your own pair of steel toed boots
- Must be able to lift 50-75lbs
- Steel toed boots required
*Overtime work may be involved*
Submit your qualifications to Sedona Staffing by emailing Kelly @ careerpros.com or by calling 563.556.3040
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|