Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Treat diseases and injuries of pets, such as dogs and cats, and farm animals, such as cattle or sheep.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Examining the animal to determine nature of disease or injury and treats the animal surgically or medically.
- Testing dairy herds, horses, sheep, etc., for diseases and inoculates animals against rabies and other disorders.
- Advising animal owners about sanitary measures, feeding, and general care to promote health of animals.
- Operate medical equipment used in animal treatment, such as CT-scan and urinalysis
- Prescribe medication
- Vaccinate animals against infections
- Treat animals with fractures
- Euthanize animals
Employer shall supply, at Employer’s expense, the following:
- Truck and veterinary port-a-vet box
- Employee Cell Phone
- Coveralls, Shirts and Work Boots
- Up to 20 hours of Continuing Education per year
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional Dues to the Iowa Veterinary Medical Association, American Veterinary Medical Association and one other professional association as agreed upon between Employer and Employee
If interested in this position, please contact Diane at 563.875.7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer