In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Treat diseases and injuries of pets, such as dogs and cats, and farm animals, such as cattle or sheep.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Examining the animal to determine nature of disease or injury and treats the animal surgically or medically.
- Testing dairy herds, horses, sheep, etc., for diseases and inoculates animals against rabies and other disorders.
- Advising animal owners about sanitary measures, feeding, and general care to promote health of animals.
- Operate medical equipment used in animal treatment, such as CT-scan and urinalysis
- Prescribe medication
- Vaccinate animals against infections
- Treat animals with fractures
- Euthanize animals
Employer shall supply, at Employer’s expense, the following:
- Truck and veterinary port-a-vet box
- Employee Cell Phone
- Coveralls, Shirts and Work Boots
- Up to 20 hours of Continuing Education per year
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional Dues to the Iowa Veterinary Medical Association, American Veterinary Medical Association and one other professional association as agreed upon between Employer and Employee
If interested in this position, please contact Diane at 563.875.7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|