Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician on 1st shift in Dubuque for a growing manufacturing facility. This is a To-Hire, full time, position working Monday-Friday (Some weekends may be required).
Candidate responsibilities will include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Installs power supply, wiring and conduit to machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to work with three phase and single phase wiring.
- Some welding and machining skills required.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, control boxes, wires and cables.
- Diagnoses and repairs and/or replaces electronic components.
- Plans layout of wiring, installs wiring for machinery and equipment as required
- Troubleshoot, test and inspect mechanical problems on machines.
- Preventative maintenance as required on machines and HVAC systems.
To be considered for this role; please email Billy@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|