Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Entry-level position responsible for assisting in various advertising projects including but not limited to: Direct Mail, in-house collateral, newspaper ads and web communications. Assists with overflow design projects when Designers’ schedules are full. Should be a self-starter and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An Associate's degree in Design is required; a Bachelor's is strongly preferred;
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word;
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills;
- Must be multi-task oriented and organized;
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- General office related skills are a plus;
- Pre-employment drug test and background check is required.
- Must be able to obtain and/or maintain any necessary licenses/certifications.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Arts and Entertainment
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|