CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE - UNIVERSAL WORKER
- 6:00pm - 6:30am
- 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- 10:00pm - 6:30am
Full and Part-time
The successful candidate must show a commitment to the following:
- Provide personal care and supervision to residents in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort, security and the greatest degree of independence possible.
- Help with activities, laundry and dietary needs of the residents.
- Cooperate and work together with all co-workers;
- Plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction
- Use tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Complete requirements for in-service training, dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
- Weekend and Holiday shifts are required.
- Regular attendance is required.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|