- 6:00am – 2:30pm
- 2:00pm – 10:30pm
- 10:00pm – 6:30am
Full and Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform their duties in self-directed teams and handle personal care.
- Assist with housekeeping, laundry, food preparation and activities.
- Candidates must have a pleasant personality and compassion for others to provide care to the residents.
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
- Every other weekend and holiday is required.
Universal Workers are the central piece in a person-centered model of care.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|