- 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide services necessary for the care of the Grand Meadows campus in Asbury.
- Must be able to create a pleasant and comfortable physical environment for residents, employees and the general public.
- Previous experience working with or in field of electrical repair, boiler maintenance, painter, construction, and groundskeeper preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required and can read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must be available to work other than normal hours and assume on call responsibilities when needed.
- Must live within 5 miles of Dubuque city limits.
- Regular attendance is required.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|