FLOOR CARE AIDE
- 6:30am – 3:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation and capabilities of all floor care equipment used.
- Ideal candidate must be knowledgeable with floor-scrubbers, buffers, etc.
- Assist in upkeep of floors and janitorial duties.
- Responsible for sweeping, mopping, and buffing of floors.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all floor care equipment.
- Will be required to perform minimal outdoor maintenance and other duties when assigned.
In addition to above, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, positive attitude in all situations, and an ability to communicate effectively with residents.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|