Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Parts and Installation Sales Specialist—
To hire position, 14 per hour starting wage
A local company is looking for a parts specialist familiar with basic automotive and light trucks. This individual will provide a variety of sales tasks, including; in-store customer service, promotion, inventory, and maintaining customer relationships while cultivating others. Future opportunities include incentives over product line sales.
- Promote and sell products and services to meet customer needs
- Verify receipt of shipments, assist with inventory and parts control
- Ability to analyze and interpret various requirements and fittings for vehicle accessories
- Basic computer literacy required
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Candidates should have some basic mechanical knowledge and superior customer service skills
- Candidates should be able to build and maintain relationships with clients
To apply for these roles, please submit your resume to Brian@careerpros.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|