Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Mold Set-Up Technician
Ready to move up in your career? This Monticello company is seeking a mold set-up technician for their 3rd shift. This individual will be responsible for all mold changes, setup and process troubleshooting on injection molding machines and processing equipment.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Able to identify defects and make adjustments
- Must have previous experience as an injection molding process technician
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Should have good mechanical aptitude, be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment and have general knowledge of hand tools.
- Technical degree is preferred, but experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Wage: $14-17, based on previous experience.
Hours: 11pm - 7am Monday thru Friday night, overtime as needed
How to apply: submit resume and qualifications to email@example.com or apply directly at www.careerpros.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||319-465-3653|
|Apply in Person:||Monticello, IA|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|