Team Lead (3rd shift)American Customer Care,
This listing has expired
About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
Currently accepting resumes for an upcoming new client!!
Job Description: As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for direct supervision, coaching and development of your team. You will work with fellow Team Leads to direct the same drive across the team in a manner set by the Client and ACC for the project. Your direct point of contact would be the operations/account manager. You will provide feedback, disciplinary action, and on site corrective action to agents daily. Daily routine will involve a multitude of activities including, but not limited to, managing and coaching your assigned agents to meet and exceed Client expectations and company goals. You will work with other team leaders and managers to provide a positive atmosphere and motivation among the team. Monitoring calls and work load will include side-by-side coaching and working with agents on what they need to do to improve call flow and sales.
- Manage to program expectations
- Set goals for call center agents to achieve
- Monitor agents schedule adherence
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate the same to all team members
- Evaluate agent performance through quality monitoring of work performed
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with agents
- Administer disciplinary actions for agents not meeting expected goals and/or adhereing to company procedures.
- Submit regular reports to management on program performance.
- Develop and implement new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
- verbal and written communication skills
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem solving
- organizational and attention to detail
- adaptability and flexibility
- team work
- Near perfect attendance
- Positive Attitude
- Leadership Skills and Motivational Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills:
- Multi Tasking Skills
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Experience working in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|