Shipping & Receiving (Platteville, WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professional in Platteville, WI is looking for a full time Shipping and Receiving candidate for a company in Platteville, WI.
Job Duties include:
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate. Report quality variances.
- Prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories.
- Support production, quality and maintenance personal with any material handling needs.
The right candidate must be dependable, well organized, willing to learn and have strong computer skills. Must have a valid driver’s license.
If you interested email your resume to Tara.Miller@ExpressPros.com or call the Express Employment office at 608-348-9200.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||--|