- Assist in developing an annual Dubuque Operating Plan, including financial and performance metrics, and assume accountability for achieving Plan metrics and objectives.
- Establish and maintain a clean and safe work place targeted at zero workplace injuries while utilizing 6S methods to maintain a clean and organized plant.
- Communicate closely with Customer Service to ensure customer needs and expectations are met
- Working closely with production scheduling drive continuous improvements in lead time reduction and on time delivery.
- Direct all production activity: receiving, pretreat, dip spin, inspection and shipping to meet customer and company requirements, utilizing lean concepts to reduce non value added activities in all processes.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize production costs through effective management of manpower, equipment, materials, and other resources
- Direct and oversee all plant purchasing duties including ordering of coatings, shop supplies, safety supplies, etc. while meeting plant budget goals. Identify opportunities to reduce costs through both cost savings initiatives and cost avoidance.
- Determine and maintain appropriate staffing levels required to meet customer requirements while meeting company performance targets
- Establish performance standards and evaluate employee performance against these standards while conducting timely performance appraisals
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|