Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WANTED: A fearless, scrappy intern with a lively attitude and eager mind. The Marketing Intern will be integrated into the operations of the marketing team for the most innovative high performance government technology in the world. Wanna help?
What you’ll have the opportunity to do…
- You will write customer stories, articles, press releases, and other Marketing content.
- You will assist with maintenance of CMS (content management system) for Cartegraph Campus.
- You’ll contribute to the social media strategy and scheduling.
- You’ll work on email campaign planning and execution.
- You will help with basic video editing and exporting.
- You’ll be involved in the day-to-day operations of an internal Marketing and Design teams.
- You will practice pitching to media outlets across the U.S.
- You will assist with various tasks related to event management and promotion.
- You’ll work with and learn from a crack team of marketing, content, and design professionals.
- You’ll floor everyone with a barrage of fresh ideas about corporate culture.
- You’ll constantly brag to your friends about how much your summer internship rules.
Who you are…
- You’re at least a junior who’s currently enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s degree program, preferably in communications, writing, marketing, or design.
- You’re that go-to person for proofing content.
- You have an insane eye for detail…and you don’t mind that.
- You have experience or coursework in communications/writing.
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
- You’re looking for a paid internship that can provide you a stellar resume builder.
There’s no good reason not to work here this summer.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or genetics.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|