PC TECHNICIAN IIDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Ready to make the switch to a Friendly, Fun and Inclusive culture? At Diamond Jo Casino, we have open positions for all levels of experience and education, and we are eager to find the right fit for your career goals!
The PC Technician II will provide Tier II operational and technical support services for the Company’s computer users. This includes installing, maintaining, and making minor repairs to PCs, printers, and other peripherals, along with troubleshooting, identifying, and resolving hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in a computer science discipline or a comparable level of experience preferred
- Three (3) years of prior experience in an IT Support position preferred
- Must have at least two (2) years of applied experience with MS operating systems
- Must be A+ certified
- ITIL V3 Awareness training preferred
- Must have exceptional customer service, communication, and phone etiquette skills
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively multi-task
- Must be proficient in various Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and background check
If you are interested in joining our Diamond Jo Casino team, please stop by Human Resources during business hours (M-W, 8:30am-5pm, Th-Fr, 7am-5pm), call us at 563-690-4780, or email email@example.com to learn more! To apply now, click the link below, set up an account on our career site, and apply!
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|