Marketing ManagerEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Who is Eagle Point?
Recently named to Silicone Review’s “Top 30 Most Trustworthy Companies of 2017,” Eagle Point Software has distinguished itself from its peers by proving itself more valuable in terms of reliability, loyal customer base, innovation and market position.
Eagle Point has been helping AEC firms improve their productivity since 1983. Our focus is providing an award-winning solution called the Pinnacle Series which has become the leader in Autodesk continuous learning, knowledge capture/sharing and productivity.
Our team is made up of engineers and architects with over 100 years of combined experience in helping others take full advantage of their Autodesk software. We are a passionate team that loves to work hard, help people reach their goals, and have a little fun along the way. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match and administrative fees paid by the company, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid time off (PTO) and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Awards and Customer Quotes
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series has become an essential support tool in our rapid business expansion programme. When people need answers, they can get them fast.”— Veronica Ruby, Lead BIM Consultant, Waldeck Consulting – United Kingdom
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Eagle Point Software is looking for a smart, driven, out-of-the-box thinker to develop and implement a communications and marketing plan for our company.
The ideal candidate will have leadership qualities and decision-making abilities.
Job Location: Dubuque, IA or Remote (preferably within a four to five hour drive of Dubuque)
Role & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility for the Marketing Manager will be to act as an adviser and deliver on your plans by working closely with other members of the team and with internal and outsourced resources. This will be done by:
- Develop and execute marketing plan for the calendar year by collaborating with the Technical Evangelist and other key employees
- Support Sales team to provide tailored marketing support to existing customers
- Develop communication strategies and sales messaging
- Identify prospects and develop strategies to grow customer base & market share
- Work closely with the Technical Evangelist to design and create content for marketing materials and communications including but not limited to: case studies, testimonials, press releases, brochures, website content, internal communications, infographics, PowerPoints and similar presentations, and marketing emails
- Work closely with the Implementation Managers to develop and execute marketing campaigns for customers, post-sale. These campaigns will focus on communicating the value that different customer personas can receive by taking advantage of the Pinnacle Series, which is already available through the customer’s unlimited use subscription.
- Develop and grow social media platforms by curating compelling content and analyzing performance of social media campaigns
- Research tools to determine the best method to develop email marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute trade shows and events
- BA in Marketing or Communications, or MBA
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B marketing and/or communications, with an ability to plan, collaborate and execute across disciplines including digital marketing as well as social and traditional media
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities, including presentation skills
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools and CRMs
- Proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment, without direct authority over all resources
- Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring), working with internal and external resources
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently research, prioritize and assemble all details for all aspects of project completion
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to sell ideas and concepts
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Quark or Adobe In-Design
- Experience in Graphic Design
- Experience with Salesforce.com
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|