Marketing Assistant InternTheisen Home Farm Auto, DUBUQUE, IA
Theisen's is an independent, family-owned chain of Home, Farm and Auto stores, with locations in Dubuque, Maquoketa, Dewitt, Anamosa, Monticello, Tipton, Dyersville, Vinton, lowa Falls, Charles City, New Hampton, Marshalltown, Cedar Rapids (2), Newton, Ames, Grinnell, Pella, Coralville, Indianola, Davenport IA, Sparta WI, and Black River Falls WI.
Theisen's is a member of Mid-States Distributing, a buying group comprised of independent, family-owned retailers across the country.
Theisen's was founded in 1927 by Leo & Kathryn Theisen. Theisen's headquarters are in Dubuque where the buying staff, advertising, accounting, human resources, MIS and distribution center are located.
Theisen's employs over 1200 associates. The philosophy at Theisen's is "people buy from people, not companies" and the company stresses that "our associates work with us, not for us". 6201 Chavenelle Road Dubuque , IA 52002-2634 (563)556-4738
Theisen Supply is looking for an undergraduate studnet in the Dubuque area who is majoring in Business, Communications, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, or Computer Sciences. This person should have excellent verbal and written communications skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of special events and vendor shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and dales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Miscellaneous office duties
- Enter contact infomation into contact mangement systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
To apply send resume to email@example.com.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|