Marketing & Graphic Design InternSpahn & Rose Lumber Co, Dubuque, IA
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality mix, while encouraging our employees to have rewarding careers with avenues for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401k and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic organization that has been in business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois & Wisconsin. We currently have an opening for a Marketing & Graphic Design Intern for the fall semester at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa. This is a paid internship reporting directly to the Director of Marketing starting in early August, with flexible hours ranging from 12-20 per week.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in developing marketing strategy, plans, and concepts.
- Create compelling marketing materials and content in all media and assist in launch/implementation.
- Researching, assembling, and analyzing data to determine campaign efficiencies and results.
- Ensure all materials are accurately proof-read and meeting brand guidelines.
- Assist in implementation of all online support services, web, email, social media and other electronic content.
- Assist with updating and maintaining Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. social media presence, including scheduling Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn updates
- Perform website maintenance, updates and SEO
- Assist with email marketing program
- Junior or Senior standing preferably in Marketing, Communications, Design, or a related area of study
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Wordpress is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
- Ability to effectively manage time and priorities
At Spahn & Rose we pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality product mix, while encouraging our associates to have productive and rewarding careers. If you are looking for an internship that offers real work experience and first-hand knowledge of how a marketing department operates, Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. has a spot for you!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|