Customer Service SupervisorTelegraph Herald, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
TH Media publishes the Telegraph Herald, a general interest daily newspaper and on-line news source published in Dubuque, Iowa 365 days a year. The TH's circulation is 26,000 and total weekly readership is 100,000 in the Dubuque tri-state area of Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois. The TH specializes in local and regional news coverage, but offers a comprehensive package of state, national and international news as well. Along with news, sports and commentary, the newspaper also features a full complement of retail and classified advertising. Additional publications include monthly magazines and special inserts. Telegraphherald.com provides the most comprehensive coverage of Dubuque-area news, weather and sports on the Internet. TH Media is a division of Woodward Communications, Inc.
Woodward Communications, Inc. (WCI) is a multimedia communications company employing over 500 employee owners at 21 locations – servicing communities in Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and customers throughout the nation and Canada. With its corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, WCI is owned by the Woodward family and its employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. The ESOP owns approximately 97% of the company.
The Customer Service Supervisor opportunity may be your first step towards employee ownership. The supervisor models our core values and mission through leadership, coaching, training, and support for our customer service representatives while maintaining a “customer-first” mindset.
Education & Qualifications required:
- Previous team leadership and customer satisfaction experience.
- A very professional manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Good time management and follow-up skills, including the ability to provide satisfactory results in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a calm and patient manner.
- Strong communication skills, flexibility and a desire to maintain a motivating and fun work environment.
- Excellent computer (MS Office) and Internet skills including the ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Experience in monitoring expenses and revenue, budgeting or forecasting a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and the willingness to occasionally drive your personal vehicle and company vehicles within the Tri-State area.
This is a first-shift, full-time position, Monday through Friday with an occasional Sunday morning when back-up for the team is required. Excellent benefit package including paid time off for vacation, sick, volunteering, parental leave, disability and more. Employee stock ownership (ESOP) and 401(k) offered to assist you with your retirement goals.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|