Andersen Windows, Inc. is a part of Andersen Corporation; the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. The flagship Andersen® brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. In addition to the Andersen brand, Andersen Corporation includes Renewal by Andersen window replacement, Silver Line, and American Craftsman brand windows and doors sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is privately owned. The company is known for its strong history of commitment to its business partners, employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen employs 9,000 people and markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Come build your career with the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. For more than a century, the strength of our employees has defined our position as the leader in product innovation, design, construction, performance and customer satisfaction. Focusing on our employees, remaining committed to product excellence, environmental stewardship and corporate citizenship has helped us grow into a widely admired organization.
As a Supply Chain Scheduling Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Supervise and coordinate the development and communication of materials flow, information flow and inventory management for the plant
- Lead, direct, and participate in continuous improvement activities to accomplish plant business goals and objectives in terms of safety, quality, customer service, cost, and staff development.
- Provide linkage to support resources such as Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering and Configuration Services, IT, Distribution, Transportation, and Consolidation Centers.
- Ensures coordination and integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs, including customer service and operational efficiencies, which support the Plant and Supply Chain Metrics
- Coach, train, support, and develop a team of flexible, multi-skilled staff in accordance with Andersen Corporation’s Lean principles, values, employee covenant, and strategic direction.
- Design and implement cost improvement business models across the supply chain that achieves strategic process improvements.
- Lead defined, medium-sized projects
- Analyze and report performance to plan, recommend corrective action.
- Prepare forecast/budget production levels.
- Support corporate sourcing objectives and Supplier Management. Understand supplier capacity/capabilities constraints
- Requires ability to define problems, collect data, analyze data, offer solutions, and implement to achieve the desired results.
- Develop and implement effective processes for new product offerings/enhancements and ramp-up/ramp-down plans for material changes.
- Facilitate teams and meetings
- Align project or process improvement goals with functional business objectives.
- Promote safety and ensure a safe work environment and safe employee work habits.
- Maintain high level of visibility with staff. Use hands-on approach to communicate daily and involve staff/ associates in problem solving.
- Develop a high performance work team by providing appropriate training, tools, guidance, coaching and feedback. Support and involve employees in identifying and permanently removing obstacles to performance excellence; provide & support developmental opportunities for staff.
- Create and maintain a respectful work environment by listening, seeking facts to support decisions, managing one’s own reactions, and addressing unacceptable behavior.
- Optimize around plan/source /delivery capabilities of our ERP tool.
- Identify and recommend staff resources in accordance with workloads and budgets.
- Requires a 4 year degree and an additional 2 + years of education or equivalent on-the-job training (a total of 6+ years).
- Solid understanding of information systems that support supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- Must have demonstrated skills in written and verbal communication, facilitation and giving presentations
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of information systems that support manufacturing operations within this position’s scope.
- Knowledge and skills in problem solving, analysis, communication, and opportunity identification.
- Commitment to Lean Principles
- Experience in team development and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work with and motivate people.
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook.
- Project Management experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Access preferred.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|