Integrated Health Home Program ManagerHillcrest Family Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
Job Purpose: To plan, direct, and coordinate services to the clients of Hillcrest through the Integrated Health Home Initiative.
- BSN/RN or Master's degree in social work, sociology, or psychology with professional licensure preferred. Bachelor's degree required. If allowable by funding source guidelines, years of case management and/or supervisory experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience working with mentally ill clients in a community setting is preferred (i.e. Mental Health Centers, Community Support Programs, Intensive Psych Rehabilitation, or homeless). Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- Adheres to professional code of ethics.
- Must successfully complete child/dependent adult abuse and criminal background check, including DHS evaluation (if needed, including documentation of follow-through for any stated employment restrictions); reference check forms (minimum of two); and employment physical, TB test and drug screen prior to contact with clients and as required thereafter.
1. Serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
2. Provides oversight and direction for all IHH program sites by advising, supporting, and assisting staff.
3. Provides knowledge and information to clients and/or potential clients about IHH services and assists in referral process, which includes checking the internal email system to assign referrals to appropriate counties. Will also assist teams with client enrollments, as needed.
4. Identifies client services requirements and maintains knowledge of any changes, in order to inform staff and teams of any updates or ramifications
5. Provides team with sweep reports and other needed information when obtained by MCO.
6. Runs reports to ensure monthly billing is in order; reviews financials to ensure accurate payment. Completes monthly billing/payment summary and send to Division Director, 15 days after payment is posted.
7. Maintains health care facility operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program operation procedures.
8. Follows master plan for Magellan to meet their standards for the program.
9. Reviews client records and incident reports to identify issues of quality related to the mental and physical health services provided to clients.
10. Enforces rules, regulations, and legal requirements with clients; documents events of the IHH process in EHR
11. Provides mid- and end-of-the-month enrollment numbers to Division Director to monitor finances.
12. Oversees client care and Initiative functions by developing relationships with community providers in order to meet the goal of IHH.
13. Reviews areas that need to be improved upon and leads discussion and/or takes action to make changes to improve outcomes.
14. Informs and educates staff on benchmarks and how to manage the data collected to meet benchmarks.
15. Attends internal and external committee/leadership meetings as appropriate/requested.
16. Designs training programs by collaborating with health specialists, civic organizations and educational systems.
17. Promotes programming by contributing to community groups and informing them about IHH, as well as other Hillcrest programs.
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas:
18. Provides quarterly program updates to Division Director.
19. Acts as a resource for other team members pertaining to crisis issues and implementation of treatment interventions.
20. Models a positive behavior and attitude within the staff's environment.
21. Actively participates and/or facilitates team meetings.
22. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending professional educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; networking and conducting research projects.
23. Assumes other duties as assigned.
24. Leads monthly QI meetings by encouraging staff participation, teamwork, improving function and processes, etc.
25. Performs random chart reviews in the Electronic Health Record (Cerner) and Magellan Portal to ensure documentation is present and accurate.
26. Consistently runs reports pertaining to billing and benchmark driven data and communicates that to Division Director.
27. Assists in either updating current or creating new policies and procedures to be put in place.