Nonprofit Administrative Assistant $12 - $14EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
General Job Description: Responsible for providing administrative support, manage social media outlets and office administration duties.
- Associate or College degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills (Word, Excel, Publisher, InDesign, PowerPoint)
- Creative with an eye for design
- Experience proofreading and editing
- Positive, friendly and upbeat personality
- Ability to work independently, think analytically make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Good character and ethics
- General office administration duties including answering phone, mail distribution, data entry, inventory, purchasing supplies, routine correspondence
- Website and social media management (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, etc.)
- Graphic design for invitations, flyers, newsletters and advertisements
- Coordination and supervision of volunteers
- Coordination of mailings including drafting letters for CEO review, mail merges, and working with print and design vendors
- Coordinate office activities and schedules throughout the year
- Assist accountant with income and expenses of organization
- Other duties assigned by the CEO
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Flexible work hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Madi at Express Employment Professionals or send your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com
Never a fee for the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Madi Jantsch|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Graphic Design/Social Media
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|