Job Purpose: To provide the skills to ensure that our facilities are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience in housekeeping, well organized, and dependable.
- Must complete Mandatory Reporter for Child/Dependent Adult Abuse training within four months of hire date.
1. Vacuuming/Recycle - Daily general vacuuming of all floors, any items on floors removed.
2. Weekly, move furniture (where possible), do complete vacuuming.
3. Remove recycle material weekly.
4. Bathrooms/Restrooms - Clean and disinfect fixtures.
5. Clean windows, mirrors, towel holders, door knobs and wash floors.
6. Stock paper supplies.
7. Dusting/Trash - Daily, quick general dusting.
8. Weekly, tops of furniture, shelves, wood work, furnace vents.
9. Daily, remove trash.
10. Sweep hard floors daily.
11. Wash weekly or as needed.
12. Remove paper, gum, wrappers, etc. from floor.
13. Operation of buffing and burnishing equipment.
14. General observations of conditions
15. General straightening as needed.
16. Report any problem areas to supervisor.
17. Check floor mats for proper location.
18. To assume other duties as assigned.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|