Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
Job Purpose: To provide the skills to ensure that our facilities are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience in housekeeping, well organized, and dependable.
- Must complete Mandatory Reporter for Child/Dependent Adult Abuse training within four months of hire date.
1. Vacuuming/Recycle - Daily general vacuuming of all floors, any items on floors removed.
2. Weekly, move furniture (where possible), do complete vacuuming.
3. Remove recycle material weekly.
4. Bathrooms/Restrooms - Clean and disinfect fixtures.
5. Clean windows, mirrors, towel holders, door knobs and wash floors.
6. Stock paper supplies.
7. Dusting/Trash - Daily, quick general dusting.
8. Weekly, tops of furniture, shelves, wood work, furnace vents.
9. Daily, remove trash.
10. Sweep hard floors daily.
11. Wash weekly or as needed.
12. Remove paper, gum, wrappers, etc. from floor.
13. Operation of buffing and burnishing equipment.
14. General observations of conditions
15. General straightening as needed.
16. Report any problem areas to supervisor.
17. Check floor mats for proper location.
18. To assume other duties as assigned.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|